Liver is an important organ in the human body. The role that the liver plays is so vital in ensuring the well being of our health. Therefore, it is important in knowing the function of liver in out body, hence here are the list of what our liver does to our system:
- Produces protein for the body
- Produces bile which is a greenish brown alkaline fluid that is needed in order to help our body to digest the food that we consume. Most of the time, the liver produces bile and stores it in the gallbladder which then would be released to aid our body system in digesting foods.
- Provides energy to our body by converting good nutrients.
- Protect us from harmful substances or bacteria by helping to fight it or by making us immune to the infections, by helping us remove those hazardous bacteria or substances which are causing us infection like fevers.
- Stores hemoglobin, like iron to produce red cells.
- Helps in healing fast like an open wound by assisting in healing the blood clots.
Moreover, now that we are aware of the important function of the liver to our body, let’s talk about the negligence of people ignoring their health. And what are the harmful effects that it would cost us. There are many diseases associated with not taking care of the well being of our liver, therefore, the most common illness that befallen people is the diagnosis of fatty liver. With that said, let’s talk about the reason behind people developing fatty liver and the preventative method in overcoming this.
Fatty liver is called a liver which is congested with too much fat which is called calories. Most of the time the level of the fat that can be found in this disease surpasses the normal amount that should be in a human body which is above 5%. The development of disease is due to unsupervised eating habits where there’s nor room for a proper meal to diet and the lifestyle of someone, where exercise is out of the question. Hence, the problem of such fatty liver comes to light.
Here are some inside to what happens to your liver once it is congested with fat:
- The liver has the possibility of getting inflamed.
- People are able to get steatohepatitis.
- There would be formation of scar tissue which is diagnosed as fibrosis.
- Too much scar tissue would replace the healthy tissue, where the diagnosis of liver cirrhosis takes place.
Ways To Prevent Fatty Liver
- Exercise two to three times per week.
- Practice a healthy diet or well balanced food cycle.
- Avoid eating oily foods.
- Try supplements like the proliganic medicine for fatty liver Malaysia.
- Try to be active.
- Do not consume fast foods.
- Do not take any sweets like soda beverages.
- Try swimming or cycling.
- Try to involve yourself in workouts that targets in burning calories
- Keep up with your doctor, and do consult them if there’s anything and do not skip your medication that has been prescribed to you.